Experience ultimate Mediterranean luxury living at the Icon Signature Villas. These exquisite five-bedroom homes are ideally located against the backdrop of one of Ayia Napa’s most beautiful, unspoiled landscapes, with the sparkling azure coastline right outside the front door.
The Icon Signature Villas boast a cutting-edge architectural style, with an expanse of glass and textured wood elements that allow light to move freely throughout. Using only the highest of quality materials, great thought has been put into creating these lavish, contemporary dream homes. Spread out across a generous 1250 square meters of greenery, residents can enjoy unparalleled comfort, whether lounging poolside in their immaculately landscaped gardens, or within their ample living quarters, which make up 366 square meters of covered space.
Each home offers five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a large basement area that can easily be converted into an extra living space, a high-tech gym, and fully automated smart home technologies, elevating residents to a whole new age in contemporary living. Elegantly styled interiors exude warmth and luxury, with large, floor to ceiling windows and generous balconies allowing for uninterrupted sea views and that refreshing sea breeze.
The Icon Signature Villas are located in the buzzing resort town of Ayia Napa, a mere 10 minutes from shopping centers, banks, restaurants, cafés and other amenities, including public and private international schools. Ayia Napa is known for its famous, Blue Flag beaches, as well as its rich, cultural history, exemplified by the town’s main landmark, the Venetian-era Ayia Napa Monastery which stands tall in the Plateia Seferi central square. And for when the travel bug strikes, Larnaca International Airport is less than a half hour drive away.
Finishing touches are refined to the highest quality and specifications, while reich compositions flourish. From the minimalistic architecture to the quality of the construction and the exclusive interior design and furniture, no compromise has been made. This luxurious villa is clearly the ideal retreat for a demanding clientele, as it has primarily been designed as the lifetime dream of its owner, not as a rental estate.
- Floating parquet floors in bedrooms
- Imported marble floors in bathrooms and common areas
- Granite countertops and work surfaces in kitchen
- Surround sound system through living room and ground floor veranda
- Complete installation of concealed unit VRV system on ground and first floors
- Underfloor central heating in all areas
- Energy efficient double glazed thermal windows and doors
- Deluxe 16 mm glass railings on balconies and verandas
- Imported Italian cabinets in ground floor and basement kitchens
- Swiss designed Laufen ceramics and features in bathrooms
- Grohe Model fixtures in kitchen and bathrooms
- Internal KONE luxury lift from basement to first floor
- Infinity swimming pool
- Anti-earthquake reinforced concrete footing, columns, beams, and slabs
- External brick walls with 5 cm thermal insulation
- All flat roofs and verandas fitted with reinforced 5 cm thermal insulation
- Reinforced penetron admix concrete in basement